Fastest Tires On The Track
Durable, Dependable, Trusted.
Three decades of improvements and advanced manufacturing technology have made our tires last competitively longer than other tire brands. Maxxis Kart Tires are reliable for any track, surface, and condition. From novice to veteran drivers, you can trust Maxxis Kart Tires to lead you to victory.
Reading a date code
What do all the numbers mean?
Reading from left to right:
1) The 1st digit refers to the Material Number (0-HT3 or 1-EL)
2) The 2nd digit indicates the year the tire was made (2016 in this case)
3) The following two digits refer to the week of the year (39th week)
4) The next two digits indicate the day of the week (04 – Wednesday)
5) The last digits identify the employee number at Maxxis
Find A Dealer
Find A Certified Dealer Near You
Maxxis Kart Tires and Goldspeed USA have a vast network of dealers. Locate one of our trusted dealers to get you on track to victory lane!
Purchase Your Tires Directly
We sell direct! If you would like to purchase your tires directly from Goldspeed USA, please visit our online store by clicking the link below.
We’ve Got The Answers
Need to know more information about Maxxis Tires? Want some tips to keep your rubber from cracking? Please visit our FAQ page for more.
In the dirt with Maxxis
We are the industry leader in dirt tires and put winners in victory lane each weekend.
Keep up with all the action on our social media platforms!